Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Monday, September 21, 2026
Calico Critter Sister Shell Dress
This has become one of my more frequently used free Calico Critters crochet patterns and you can find it here. It has directions for Mom and Sister.
Notes:
Taking my notes from last year's project I used a 1.5mm hook for the top and a 1.25mm hook for the skirt.
The dress uses size 10 thread and this is from Hobby Lobby's artiste thread sample box.
I was able to complete everything but the snap while waiting my turn for an appointment Saturday. I added the snap when I came home.

Another cutie! Visiting from Try it Like it! Have a great day ahead!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet. We call those cute little toys Sylvanian Families here in the UK, they are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI have quite a few crochet patterns written for the Sylvanian brand with UK crochet terms.
ReplyDelete