Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thursday, September 24, 2026
Lil Cutesies Drop Waist Dress
This is a new pattern I was gifted for the 2026 donation. You can purchase the pattern here.
Notes:
This was made with size 10 thread and a 2mm thread hook. The pink was Thread Art, the white Aunt Lydia's and the striped Herrschners.
I added a ss row to the bottom of the skirt to try to get it to stop curling and this seemed to help. I love the look of the pleats but mine curled.
My first attempt at the bonnet was a problem because I missed the note in row 9 where it reminds you to mark the neck opening and no longer work in these stitches. I make this note to remind myself the next time as once I followed this direction the bonnet worked up nicely.
There are directions for adding some decorative buttons to the dress and shoes. I opted not to add these as they were less practical for play time.
The panties and shoes worked up easily and could be added to another thread outfit that needed them.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.