Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Friday, September 25, 2026
My Life Cinderella
Since I donate two My Life dolls each year I try to keep the donations balanced. Some years I will do different princess dresses and this one will go to the Our Generation Doll. However, this year I'm hoping in the final push I can get more princess outfits done for all three of the 18 inch girl dolls. I'm hoping to get a start on the Our Generation Boy Doll's Prince outfit soon.
You can purchase this pattern here.
Notes:
I used an I hook for the dress and an H hook for the overskirt.
To make adding the overskirt easier I crochet row 9 of the skirt in the back rows allowing me to add the overskirt in the front rows of row 9 later.
I used a G hook to sc around the overskirt and for the sleeve edging.
I used an H hook for the headband and the suggested g for the choker.
The shoes are from the school uniform pattern which can be purchased here. This is my standard shoe pattern when there is no shoe pattern and buckle shoes won't work.

WOW!! you are so talented!! very cute! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog
This turned out so well! I love all the little details, especially the overskirt. I’m looking forward to seeing the Prince outfit too! 😊 #MMBC
ReplyDeleteAwww, that is just precious. I love the outfits you make!
ReplyDelete