Friday, October 9, 2009

Christmas Plastic Canvas



Christmas is a great time to make plastic canvas projects. There are a wide number of projects available for all ages and interests.

I have had several inquires about the pattern used in these pictures. It is not a free pattern but I wrote a blog about the information on the published pattern that you can find here.

A-D

Bear in a Box

Candy Cane Railroad

Christmas Angel Pin

Christmas Gazebo

Christmas Tree AOK Corral

Christmas Wreath

Coasters

Country Elf

DLTK Easy Ornaments





E-L

Free Craft Creations

Free Patterns

Frosty Friends Welcome

Funny Face Light Bulbs

Gingerbread Boy

Grinch Charts Scroll Down

Holiday Picture Holders

Kitten Elf







M-R

Mantle Stand Up Decorations Krafty Kat

Mittens

Moonshdw Scroll Through for Patterns

Mountain Harmony Christmas and Hanukkah

Nativity Christmas Ornaments AOK Corral

Picture Holder Ornaments

Ornament Coasters

Ornament Patterns

Rainbow Gallery

Red Nose Magnet

Reindeer on Duty



S-Z

Santa Stuck in the Chimney Coasters

Snowman

Snowman

Snowman Earrings

Star Tree Topper

Tissue Boxes

Winter Penguin


Picture Credits: Caitlyn Willows flicker.com Caitlyn Willows flicker.com Caitlyn Willows flicker.com Caitlyn Willows flicker.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i really want this pattern santas workshop have located it on amazon but they are unable to post it to the uk do you know anywhere else i can purchase this pattern I did own it once but due to a house fire it got burnt and now i cant replace it from any sources i have located my email is mazlowshe@yahoo.co.uk I would be grateful for any response

Sheltie Times said...

I would check eBay in the UK and online UK sites that sell vintage patterns. As I mentioned in the post, I am not in the market of selling vintage patterns, I buy lots of them for presents and myself in the US. I have several patterns that I keep looking for at various US sites waiting for them to emerge. My suggestion would be to locate the same kinds of resources that ship in or to the UK and keep looking there. I would also suggest checking out Yahoo Plastic Canvas groups. They can also be helpful in locating specific patterns.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers