Monday, January 9, 2012

Bag Patterns Crochet, Knit, and Loom


I have been doing more exchanges that require totes or bags and finding them great gifts. I decided it would be good to start a page where I could catalog the places I found patterns so I could locate them again and share them with others. My blog makes a great bulletin board. As with my other pattern pages it will expand as I have time to update, but for now, it gives me a place to get started.

Crochet:

Cat Bag

Clustered Tote

Crochet Pattern Central Bags

Crochet Pattern Central Totes

Market Bag

Owl Bag

Owl Bag Purse

Rainbow Spikes

Ripple Bag Coats and Clark

School Tote Bag

Striped Bag

Summer Hobo Bag

Sweet Pea Tote Bag

Waves of Color


Knit:

Crossword Bag

Knitting Pattern Central

Ripple Bag Coats and Clark

Sundance Market Bag


Loom:

Bee Bopper Tote Bag

Courier Bag Lion's Brand

Lion Brand Bag

Market Bag

Uptown Bag Lion's Brand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love making totes. I have a ton of them sitting around the craft room, empty, yet I still want to make more!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers