Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine Heart Crochet Cookies




As promised I finished the Valentine Cookies from Crochet Village's My Silly Valentine Patterns last week and I posted them today. The pattern worked up quickly. It allows for lots of individualization in terms of frosting color and decorations. I went for simple and basic, as I need the box to be ready to mail this week.

This is a great stash busting project for those little balls of yarn you have around. I used up Caron One Pounder and Red Heart Super Saver yarn.

These cookies are being added to play kitchen food I have sent along on other occasions. I thought holiday cookies might add some fun to the play food options.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas


Pictures may not be used without written permission.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

How cute are these?! I really need to hook up some play food for Toot's kitchen!

Mandy said...

Another cute one!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers