Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Animals Free Patterns




As I stated in a previous blog I have had to expand the toy page again to make space for all the new free patterns I found. Yesterday, I added a page for the crochet amigurumi and stuffed animals, today it is time to create a knitted animal free pattern page.

If you are looking for other free toy patterns, please do look at the lists on the side to see what other offerings are available. I have included links to the most popular toy searches available on the blog here as well. You will find doll links listed on the side.

Knit and Crochet Toys

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animals

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Amigurumi:

Knitting Patterns Central



Amigurumi and Other Animal Patterns:

Baby Gator

Bunny

Elephant

Elephant Jessikins



Flamingo

Fortune Kitty

Frog

Frog 2

Knitted Toy Box

Knitting Pattern Central

Koala



Monkey

Mice

Mouse

Penguin

Peter Rabbit



Sock Frog

Sock Giraffee

Sock Hippo

Sock Monkey Coats and Clark

Sock Pig

Sock Turtle

Tiger like Hobbes

Turtle

Turtle 2

Turtle 3



Ocean Creatures:

Lobster

Octupus Pair

Orca

Sea Urchin



Insects and Bugs:

Bee

Credits:


There have been several questions about elephant in the photograph. According to the flickr information the picture is made from a paid pattern from Ravelry. The pattern is Elijah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really love to knit the elephant that you have pictured but can not seem to find the pattern among the ones you have listed. Perhaps I am just missing it?

Sheltie Times said...

When I do not have personal photographs I use Morgue or Flickr photographs to illustrate my blogs. I do occasionally find the patterns for these pictures and then I list the source. Some are free and some come from published books. I recently found the Plastic Canvas Christmas source in vintage book.

Sheltie Times said...

I was looking through Annie's Attic's website and came across a pattern for Elijah that looks close to this elephant. As I mentioned I have no way of knowing what pattern was used in the photograph, but this one looks close. Here is the link.

http://www.anniesattic.com/knitting/detail.html?prod_id=80420&cat_id=1040

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers