Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ken Doll Free Patterns



Ken now has enough of his own free pattern links to earn his own blog page. As always as more patterns are found you can find them here.

Please check out the other blog pages for free Barbie, Kelly, and Skipper Patterns

Barbie Crochet and Sewing

Barbie Knitting

Kelly and Skipper


Ken:

Crochet:

Outfits:

Ken Basic Outfit Patterns

Costumes Historical and Other Ken's have K in front of Title

Ken Tux

Ken Tux Thread

Ken Vest

Character or Historical Costumes:

Ken Baseball Hat

Ken Camelot Heartland Prairie currently not available with Wayback machine

Ken Colonial Outfit

Ken Cowboy


Ken Edwardain Outfit

Ken Egyptian Outfit Page 2

Ken Gypsy

Ken Knight thread

Ken Native American

Ken Prince

Ken Prince 2

Ken Riker from Star Trek

Ken Riverboat Gambler

Ken Sailor

Ken Sports Outfits and Period Costumes

Ken Turn of the Century


Knitting:

Bulky Sweater

Car Coat

Slacks and Cardigan

Sock Yarn Sweater

Striped Polo Shirt

Swim Trunks

Tennis Outfit

Winter Clothes

Sewing:

Molendrix Couple of Ken Outfits Obi Wan, Celebron





I am only starting to find GI Joe Patterns so until there are enough he will be hanging out here with Ken.

GI Joe

Knit:

Pants

Sewing:

Kilt


Check out the Holiday Blogs for more free Barbie and Ken Patterns

Valentine's Day Knit and Crochet

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Halloween

Patriotic

Graduation

Thanksgiving

Christmas






Pictures may not be used without written permission.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had alot of trouble with Ken's sailor pattern. It has too many rows for the sweater. If I had put all the rows on it, it would have come down to his ankles. So far I have had no problems with the other cloths for ken or barbie.

Sheltie Times said...

I have not tried the sailor outfit, yet. I will keep your comments in mind if I attempt it. I find myself adapting lots of patterns. I am glad I have something to start with when as there are not many people sharing their free patterns for Ken.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers