Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Barbie Fashion Doll Shortalls




This shortalls project started as an attempt to make the Annie's Fashion Doll Crochet Club out of print Overalls Outfit pattern, FC35-03. I have been trying to adapt thread patterns to 1-2 weight yarns that are easier for me to work with. Unfortunatly, I lacked a small enough hook and decided to proceed forward with the experiment anyways.

The upside is one of the kids I make Barbie clothes for now has an original pair of shortalls that I have not seen a pattern for in other venues. The downside is I need to rework my attempts to adapt the pattern for the overalls. I did manage to acquire the hooks I was looking for so I am sure I will take another shot at this project before Christmas.

For those seeking free Barbie Fashion Doll Patterns please see the Barbie pages.

Barbie Crochet and Sewing

Barbie Fashion Doll Knitting

Ken Patterns

Kelly and Skipper

Check out the Holiday Blogs for more free Barbie Patterns

Valentine's Day Knit and Crochet

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Halloween

Patriotic

Graduation

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers