Friday, May 28, 2010

My American Girl and 18" Doll Projects



Barbie has her own page and now that I have started working on American Girl and 18" Doll projects they require a page as well. I am finding it more challenging to find projects that are within my range, but have recently bought elastic to experiment with so I can make more of the crochet patterns. Mom has also been sharing her work with me so I will be featuring some of her knitted and sewing projects here as well.





















Crochet:

Blue Pilgrim Dress

Colonial Girl

Colonial Outfit

Dress

Holiday Dress

Pilgrim Dress

Poncho

Poncho and Black Pants

Poncho and Pink Skirt

Red Dress

Santa

Santa with Holiday Yarn

Sun Dress

Valentine Dress

Loom Knit:

Loom Hat

Loom Hat and Scarf

Mom is kind enough to knit and sew doll projects for family members on my husband's side of the family along with projects for her grandchildren and great grandchildren. I have been documenting Mom's projects with my own.
Pictures may not be used without written permission.

Mom's Contributions:

Knit:

Christmas Sweater and Pants

Evening Gown

Redsox Cheerleader

Sundress

Sew:

Bathrobe

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers