Tuesday, May 4, 2010
This farm project was a fun, creative learning experience. I was excited about the way each project developed and thrilled by the reaction the projects received. The highest compliment I received was a comparison to Fisher Price, which is what I was aiming for when I first saw this pattern online and purchased it. I thought it would be great to recreate the Fisher Price Farm in crochet. While it lacks a real barn, I think these animals would fit in any barn play structure a child might have to play with and these animals would be a great addition to any play set.
Like the dinosaurs, I already have another set scheduled to make for Christmas. The small yarn requirements and the fact I already have purchased the pattern, make it a great economical choice to add to my Christmas present stash. I have learned a few new tricks since this project began that should make the next set even better than the first.
If you want to see the individual blog entries and additional pictures for this project see the links below.
Amigurumi Chicken or Rooster
Down on the Farm
This is an out of print pattern. For those who are looking it is Annie's Pattern Club Pattern, 87B54 Down on the Farm.
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (196)
- American Girl Knit Sun Dress
- My American Girl and 18" Doll Projects
- American Girl Doll Crochet Sun Dress Crochet
- Frog Bath Mitt Crochet
- American Girl Doll Crochet Dress
- Amigurumi Bear Finger Puppet
- Little Barbie on the Prairie
- Free Doll Patterns Bratz, Dora, Air Freshener, and...
- Amigurumi Finger Puppets
- Amigurumi Progress
- Fashion Doll Outfit Packaging
- Barbie Pilgrim Outfit
- Fashion Doll Sock Yarn Dress
- Granny Square Baby Ball
- Fashion Doll Shorts and Top
- Fashion Doll Polish Peasant Dress
- My Fashion Doll and Barbie Projects
- Crochet Train in Crochet World
- My Amigurumi and Toy Projects
- Amigurumi Farm
- Amigurumi Horse
- ▼ May (21)