Sunday, January 28, 2024

Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Dolls and Lil Cuties Crochet and Knit Pattern List



Every so often I get in discussions with people about patterns for the smaller 8 inch baby dolls or the slightly larger Lil Cutesies Dolls and I find myself searching through blog posts and other resources for a list of options. So I decided to create a blog post with both paid and free options for both dolls in knit and crochet. Feel free to use what works for you and leave the rest.

I am not a knitter so I can't speak to the patterns other than I have sent many of them to my Mom over the years for her doll projects.

I left openings in case I find other items that fit these categories. This list works for me as well because it also reminds me of what patterns I do have that I have purchased and not used yet or haven't used in a while. It is easy to get caught in a cycle of repeating so this gives me a reminder of what I have to use.

I'm going to start with the Lots to Love 8 Inch Dolls. I will list the crochet and knit patterns as separate sections with a split for clothing and accessories and I will separate the free and paid patterns in each.

In most cases I've listed only a few items from designers. They often add or delete patterns from their for sale items so be sure to search to see if they have created anything I haven't listed here that might interested you.

Lots to Love 8 Inch Doll

Clothing:

Free:

Fun in the Sun Bathing Suit

Nightgown Adaptations here

Paid:

Char Patterns:

Dress Set

E-Pattern Central

Oh So Cute Doll Clothes

Mary Maxim:

Their e-patterns are reasonably priced and often on sale at even better prices.

Baby Blue

Yellow Dress

Ava

Lilac Dress

Teddy Bear Picnic

Holiday Themed

Michelle Crean Candy Canes and Jingle Bells

Holiday Babies

Accessories:

Free:

Blanket

Snuggle Sack Notes for Adaptations here

Paid:

Moses Basket Annie Potter's Sweet Baby Doll Layette Adjustments for smaller doll documented here.

Sleep Sack

Knit:

Clothing:

Free:

Paid:

Tracey Devenny:

Pram

Summer Dress

E-Pattern Central

Lots to Love Baby Doll Clothes

Mary Maxim:

Hannah

We Girls:

Angel Top Pram Set

Bibbed Overalls

Bubble Dress and Hat

Chevron Matinee

Holiday Dresses:

Christmas Eve

Accessories

Free:

Paid:

Mary Maxim

Bunting



Lil Cutesies:

Just a note about the Lil Cutesies there are two sizes. This refers to the larger size that is slightly larger than the Lots to Love 8 Inch Dolls. Many of the outfits can be adapted to either doll so I list them here together. The accessories will also generally fit both dolls.

Crochet:

Clothing:

Paid:

Char Patterns:

Dress

Thread Dress

Petite Designs:

All in One

Dress Set

Knit:

Paid:

Tracey Devveny:

Sundress

Mary Maxim:

Sophia

Accessories

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers