Friday, January 5, 2024

16 Inch Baby Doll Diaper Part 3



I've completed a set of two diapers for one of the JC 16 inch Baby Dolls for the donation so it is time complete a second set for the other doll.

As I mentioned in a previous post about the bibs it isn't that these projects are hard its just that there are many of them to complete. It is one of the reasons I try to knock them off as soon as the other donation is done. It keeps me from putting them off and then realizing at the end I have all these little projects that need completing and I need to struggle at the end to finish them off.

With this one down only one more needed and the diapers will be done for 2024!!!

This is an old pattern but it is so easy. I use snaps rather than the buttons. I just happen to find them easier to get on and off but if buttons are your thing by all means.

This free pattern is available here.

While these aren't as realistic as the plastic disposable ones that often are sold in stores they are more cost effective and practical as they can be reused until they are lost. Cloth might work better but I'm not much of a sewer so my donation dolls will continue to leave with crocheted diapers. Each doll leaves with two diapers so the doll can wear one and the child can "change" the doll into a new diaper and keep rotating as interested.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers