Monday, March 6, 2023

My Life Shamrock



I saw this new pattern at Adoring dolls, available for purchase here, and wanted to try it out for the donation. I like adding holiday outfits and I also think the skirt and shirt could be adapted for non-holiday use as well.

I always end up using an I hook to get this designer's clothes to fit, just a guage issue on my end. I went with a f hook for the clover and added a fourth section to add some luck.

The yarn is a variety of worsted weight yarns I had on hand and I'm pleased to note I was able to use up some black yarn bobbins I had left over from a blanket project making the trims for this project. I finishing off left over yarn.

5 comments:

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

So cute! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 102.

Kim Carberry said...

Ahh! I love this! Such a cute little outfit.

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

CONGRATS! Your post is FEATURED at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 103!

Colo Junkett said...

Very cute pattern and festive for Saint Patrick's Day

Anne said...

This is really cute, perfect for St Patrick's Day.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers