Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Bunny Couple



Continuing on with my 2022 Easter catch up posts. I made this Easter couple to go with the cottage I posted about yesterday.



You can find the free pattern for Lily and Levi here. As you can see I started with Levi and realized with the suggested hook size Levi was going to be too large for my Easter play set so the first one became part of my Easter decorations for 2022. Not great loss there as he is adorable.



This was a great stash busting project so I did need to change colors when I made the second Levi for the Easter set as I'd finished off the left over dark blue I'd started with when I made the first bunny.



Not sure if I ended up with a D or a C hook for these but I believe it was a D. Not sure the C would have worked well with this yarn.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers