Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Bunny Cottage

I metioned yesterday that I preposted my 2022 Easter projects last June to post in 2023 as I missed the chance to post them in 2022 and still wanted a record of them to return to later.



When I send holiday boxes I love sending items that can create creative play with different kinds of items. One type of crochet patterns I've pursued are house patterns that can be used with little amis to make crochet play sets. I found this pattern on Ravelry as part of a online magazine In the Round Issue 15 Realm of the Faires. The pattern is called Cottingley Faire Cottage. You can purchase the pattern here.



This was a fun learning experience as the designer used some techniques I wasn't familiar with to create the fairy cottage look. As this was being created for kids to play with and not just as a decoration I did omit some of her decorative elements. For fun I also dug through my button collection to add decorations to the project rather than crocheting everything.



1 comment:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers