Thursday, February 16, 2023

Skipper Sleeping Bag



I've started to celebrate finishing certain repeated projects because it is helps me remember these projects are about not about repitition which I'm not a fan, but about each child getting something special for the holiday.

While I still have more sleeping bags to make this is the last of the fashion doll sleeping bags for 2023. I used the free fashion doll pattern found here that I previously used for Ken and Barbie.

This was made with what looks to be no longer available Big Twist yarn from Joann. I used an I hook and followed the pattern until it measured 12" long. I am recording the 12" because I had no real idea how long it was going to need to be to fit Skipper I kept measuring it against her in the bag until I was sure it was long enough to close the end of the bag. I make these notes to give myself a crochet until and then check for the next time I make this project. I'm hoping the sleeping bags become a regular accessory as they are easy enough to make and add a little something extra to the donation.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I love this! What a cute doll accessory. I'm sure the child that receives this will be very fond of it too. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers