Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Rag Doll A Dress for February



Technically the holiday outfits won't be used until after they are gifted this Christmas so being late finishing a Valentine outfit isn't the end of the world.

A Dress for February is a free Dora the Explorer Doll pattern you can find here. In order to get it to fit the Rag doll I used a K hook for the top section and an I hook for the skirt.

For my own notes I used Red Heart Super Saver Grenadine for the dark pink this year. It's a new to me shade and I likely will not remember its name to buy again if I don't record. The white and pink are left over from previous projects that I'm trying to finish off. I used a button to close the back.

1 comment:

Kelly - Simple Life Mom said...

This dress is so adorable! I love it! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us on the Homestead Blog Hop.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers