Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Lil Cutesies Moses Basket



The Lil Cutesies Moses Basket is the last of the small doll Moses Baskets I need for the 2023 doll donation. My hands just aren't up to making the large baby doll baskets anymore.

I picked one up for the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll during the holiday sales. One of the very generous women who crochets for the donation has shown interest in trying the free pattern I've used for years so that is a possibility. If that doesn't work out I will pick up the basket I picked up for the second 16 inch Baby doll for last year's donation so they both had a doll carrier/bed.

Notes:

This Moses Basket is made using Annie Potter's Sweet Baby Doll Layette leaflet available for purchase here. The blanket is part of the free BBL set you see frequently referenced on this blog found here.

I used an H hook for the basket adding no additional rows. I used a J hook for the blanket.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers