Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Prayer Shawl Patterns


I recently joined a Prayer Shawl Ministry group at my Church and know I need variety when I work on projects. I might come back to a pattern, but I rarely repeat a pattern without looking for a new version. I need to try some new options to keep from burning out. As I was searching for free patterns, I realized I might not be the only one looking and decided to add another page for others who were interested. I discovered there are some with pictures and detailed patterns and many very simply written with minimal instructions. I will list what I can find and leave you to choose what works for you.

Crochet:

Amazing Grace

Bernat

Busy Bees

Chevron Stitch

Comfort

Fisherman's Wool Yarn from ABC Knitting

Half Granny Square

Homemade Noodles

Kindhearted

Kris's

Lion Brand

Lion Brand 13779

Margaret's Hug Healing Shawl

Men's Reversible

Pamela's Lattice

Strawberry Lane Crafts




Knit:

Birds on a Wire

Cashews

Dragon Scale

Faith

Fluted

Gutsy

Hopeful

Journey

Lacy

Nutty Knitter

Pushpa

Raised Eyebrow

Simply Alice

Sing the Song

Sugar Pie

Sunday Drive

Ted's

Walking the Halls

Wonderland

Loom Knit:

Prayer Shawl Ministry no pictures

Triangle Shawl Adapted to Yellow Knifty knitter here

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

The item pictured here is the Comfort Shawl found in Prayer Shawls II (Annie's Attic: Crochet)



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers