Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Baby Doll Sweater, Bonnet, Booties


I'm still working hard putting away doll donation projects. This is another outfit for the 15 inch Mary Maxim doll. I am hoping to have a good pile finished before summer activities slow up my crochet time.

I received this pattern as a Valentine's gift. It can be purchased here. This was a chance to learn a new strategy for assembling the sweater and creating the arms. I still prefer the method I've used in the past, but I like the chance to learn something new.

I did play with the hook size to get the outfit to fit the Mary Maxim doll.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.

1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

Oh gosh, I just love that little bonnet!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers