Friday, May 30, 2014

Tribute to Darski

One of my favorite 18" Doll Designers has decided she is done with designing and donating her patterns to all of us. I am so grateful for all the patterns she's shared that I decided to go back and revisit the items I've made through the years. Sadly I don't have pictures for all the items I made with her patterns. However, I thought it would be nice to demonstrate how many children ended up with items made with her patterns. So thank you Darski. I have so enjoyed finding your new patterns at Crochetville. However, I am pleased to see you are still posting pictures of the clothes you love making there.



November 19, 2010 Original Blog Post here





December 1, 2010 American Girl Mrs. Claus Original Blog Post here




December 21, 2010 Holiday Dress Original Blog Post here



December 22, 2010 Mrs. Claus based on Darski's We Gather pattern. The original blog post is here.



July 1, 2011 American Girl Colonial Outfit Original Blog Post here





July 19, 2011 Witch Costume again based on the We Gather pattern Original Blog Post here






October 6, 2011 Another Pilgrim Doll Original Blog Post here




October 20, 2011 Mrs. Claus again it is one of the more popular outfits for donating Original Blog Post here


Blue Pilgrim November 26, 2011 Blog post here


Pilgrim Dress December 4, 2013 Original Post here



December 17, 2013 American Girl Christmas Dress Original Post here



December 18, 2013 Mrs. Claus Original Post here


American Girl Witch January 9, 2014 Original Blog Post here


Darski, I know I've made other patterns of yours, but I don't have them documented here. I know that I return to the We Gather pattern constantly, as you can see here. I also have made your Christmas Dress even more times than documented here. I am truly grateful for you sharing your gift. Thanks to you and other creative people I have been able to make gifts for family and friends. Now that most of those children have outgrown the dolls I've continued with my yearly doll donations. Without the genrous offerings of you and the other free designers my costs would make the donations much smaller.

1 comment:

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all!

What fantastic doll costumes.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers