Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stuffed Animal Sewing Patterns


I have noticed people arriving here looking for free patterns for stuffed animals that are sewn, not knit or crocheted. I decided to add a page for patterns as I find them.

Bunny Plush

Calico Kitty

Cat

Cat Beanbag

Cat Terry

Dachschund Plush

Donkey

Dragon




Frog Beanie Scroll Down for Pattern

Giraffee

Greyhound

Jack Russel Terrier Plush

Kitten Plush

Larry Lizard

Lily Frog



Mouse and Bed

Roland the Rat




Sheep

Sock Elephant

Sock Pig

Zebra Directions Pattern

Zebra Small



If you arrived here looking for doll patterns to sew please see the following pages:

Waldorf Dolls

Soft Dolls

American Girl Doll

Barbie

Picture Credit: http://morguefile.com/archive/display/3041

2 comments:

glassyladyks said...

Where can one find the pattern for the cute monkey that you have on your page? Thank you.

Sheltie Times said...

I don't have the pattern. I used free pictures to illustrate pages I didn't have my own pictures to use. I do not have authority to use the pictures from the actual patterns listed here.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers