Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fairy Tale Finger Puppet Set



Thankfully you can finally see the new dragon face in this group shot. The finger puppets can be challenging to get good photographs of when they are not taken in use.

I really like this set and hope they enjoy many hours of story telling. I am planning on adding additional friends and maybe working on the Crochet World castle as part of my Easter package. We will have to see where my crocheting and writing take me before spring comes. It is odd to be discussing Easter when most people have not begun to think of Christmas, but when you are making stuff, you have to plan ahead to have it finished.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.


2 comments:

julie said...

oh how wonderful, it takes me back to my childhood. I am going to check out the patterns and have a go at making some finger puppets.

Sheltie Times said...

What a kind compliment. I wish you the best on your projects. Let me know how they come out.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers