Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time for Crochet


As I have mentioned my freelance work has picked up which is always a blessing and never something to whine about. I will save the whining for when it falls off again. As a result I have had little time to pick up my crochet projects. I have a half done dragon and a castle still waiting for assembly.

However, since it is almost the end of September I am selfishly putting both those projects aside today to work on some Halloween projects. I have most of the items I need to ship ready, but I also would like some for the house here and if I do not get started I will never finish.

We are going to see Celtic Thunder next week and going to King Richard's Faire over Columbus Day Weekend in Carver. So I know that my crochet time is going to be limited by those events.

So today, since my next articles have a longer lead time I am taking a crochet break. I hope to enjoy the warm fall day and have a few Halloween creatures to show for it.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers