Friday, May 7, 2010

My Fashion Doll and Barbie Projects



Just as I created a blog entry to track my toy projects, I decided Barbie needed her own page since I have been working on so many projects for birthdays and Christmas presents. I have found many vintage patterns to try and have been experimenting with different types of yarn to deal with options that are no longer available. Therefore, I am sure there will be plenty of new entries added. I have several new dresses to add to the blog as soon as the pictures are taken and I will add those links to the page as soon as they are ready.

Barbie :

Christmas Caroler

Christmas Caroler Black Jacket

Colonial Outfit

Easter Outfit

Ghost

Pilgrim

Pilgrim with Free Pattern

Polish Peasant Dress

Prairie Dress

Santa

Santa One Piece

Shorts

Shorts and Top

Sock Yarn Dress

Spring Dress

Strapless Gown Purple

St. Patrick's Day Dress

Valentine Ball Gown

Valentine Pink Ball Gown

Winter Formal




Ken:

Colonial

Ken Pilgrim

Santa




Kelly:

Cat Costume

Colonial

Pink Skirt and Top

Red Pants Pink Shirt

Santa



Skipper:

Colonial

Party Dress

Skating Outfit

Sun Dress

Mom's Contributions

Mom and I have been working on dressing dolls for kids. These are pictures of the outfits Mom knitted to be given to kids on the other side of my family. The Valentine's photo has one of my first Barbie attempts, a crocheted hat.

Valentine's Barbie

St. Patrick's Day Barbie

Barbie's Knitted Easter Outfit

Barbie Knit Christmas Sweater


Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers