Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kelly Pink Skirt and Top



This was the last of the set of outfits I have made so far experimenting with the free overalls pattern. The free pattern is available here.

The skirt is in fact the overalls pattern with a skirt bottom I learned to make from a Hello Kitty pattern. I experimented with it until I got it the way I wanted it to give Kelly a different look than the straight dress look I had made the first time. I previously showed this same top with the pants. The three pieces will be given to the child that test-drove them on New Year's Eve for Valentine's Day. I will make another set to ship across country for my Valentine's package.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Kelly/Skipper Page

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers