Friday, January 21, 2011

Barbie Strapless Gown



Slowly I have been working through my spring holiday doll patterns. This is the Annie's Attic Strapless Gown Pattern from Annie's Fashion Doll Quick and Easy book number 87D20. I believe this will be Barbie's Easter dress for the Easter package. I added an elastic waist as I did with the Valentine dress.

This dress used baby fingering yarn. The best part of creating this outfit was the skirt. I enjoyed using the shell stitch in a new way to create the skirt pattern.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

4 comments:

WAH Adventures! said...

Oh this is cute! I love the color!

C.Mahan said...

Do you put your stuff on Etsy? I would love to get some of the Barbie and American Girl size goodies you make!

Sheltie Times said...

Thank you for the compliment. My husband is encouraging me to get enough stuff made to do a craft fair and I think I may start there to see if I am ready to go down that road.

Nicole Ireland said...

I totally agree that you should sell at a craft fair and even regular fairs if you have any near you. Also, Etsy is great. I know a bunch of people that would love these outfits.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers