Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kelly Pink Dress



I had originally intended this to be Kelly's Valentine's dress and was going to mail it out with my Valentine's package. However a funny thing happened on the way to getting my Valentine's packages ready. I had a guest on New Year's Eve who informed me while she had a Kelly doll, the doll had no clothes. This dress was finished unlike the top that needed a snap, so it went off to a new home. I will have to make another one to ship out.

This is actually the overall pattern I discussed in the previous blog. The free pattern is available here. Instead of breaking for the legs I continued the skirt by adding stitches to give the dress a wider skirt. It is fun to see what you can do with these patterns.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Kelly/Skipper Page

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

6 comments:

Calissa Leigh said...

Too cute! What lovely work. :) I wish I had talents like that.

I love the pink.

C.Mahan said...

too cute!

Nicole Ireland said...

This makes me wish that my daughter was a grly girl, at least to some degree. She doesn't do the whole Barbie thing. She'd rather play with Bakugans and Beyblades.

Jenn said...

Nicely done. My crochet stitches never turn out that uniform!

Anonymous said...

How cute! How long does it take you to complete something like that?

Sheltie Times said...

This dress was fairly quick because the pattern was fairly simple it worked up quickly. The pants took longer because the pattern required more effort to make the legs.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers