Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Knit and Crochet Wedding Patterns



As June approached it seemed a great time to organize those wedding links that I kept storing away for a future blog entry. As always, now that the page is here, I will keep updating it when I find more patterns.

Crochet:

Crochet Pattern Central




Bridal Party Items:

Flower Girl Basket

Ring Bearer's Pillow

Ring Bearer's Pillow 2

Clothing:

Bridal Bag

Bridal Shawl

Bridal Slippers

Fan

Garter

Shoe Flowers

Decorations:

Doll Patterns:

American Girl Doll Wedding Dress Bella Bambina

American Girl Doll Winter Wedding Dreams Bridal Gown and Bridesmaid Dress

American Girl Red Heart Wedding Dress

Bride Doll Pattern

Bride Doll Pattern for 15" Fibre Craft Doll

Bridesmaid Doll Pattern

Groom Doll Pattern

Check the Barbie Crochet Pagefor Barbie Wedding Outfits.

Check the Ken Page for a Tux.


Other Decorations:

Ami Bride and Groom Love Birds

Ami Bunny Bride and Groom

Ami Peas in a Pod

Ami Wedding Cake

Hello Kitty Victorian Bride and Groom Ami's

Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake 2

Gifts:

Crocheted Wedding Ring Quilt

Knitting:

Knitting Pattern Central

Clothing:

Bride's Sachet Purse

Garter

Lace Garter

Snow Peacock Bridal Veil

Wedding Dress

Decorations:

Gifts:

I Love You Dish Cloth

Wedding Bands

Wedding Rings Dish Cloth

Check Flower Blog Page for Free Flower Patterns

Picture Credit:

Baghi Flickr.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have the book Annies Crochet Newsletter Issue #65 Sept-Oct 1993. It is out of print and I am looking for the bridal glass cover pattern. I am willing to psy for a copy and shipping costs.
Connie

Sheltie Times said...

I don't sell patterns, however I did check and Treasured Heirlooms looks like they do have a copy for sale. You can try there.

http://www.treasuredheirloomscrochet.com/resale-annies-crochet-newsletter2.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the info. I just bought the book. I have been looking for ages.
Connie

Sheltie Times said...

Glad I was able to help.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers