Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crochet and Knit Coasters and Doily Free Patterns



Coasters and doiles are popular projects. I've been finding sources and listing them as I find them. I will continue to update resources as I find them.


Crochet:

Coaster:

Decagon Coaster

Crochetnmore

Easy Coasters

Purple Passion

Watermelon Scroll Down



Doiles:

Blue Pineapple

Calla Lilly Doily

Castles in the Air

Crochet Patty Large Selection

Crowns Surround

Diamond

Doiles 3 Sizes

Ecru Doily

Easy Doily

Fancy Purple Doily

Free Patterns.com

Free Vintage Crochet Large Selection

Forget Me Not

Frills Doily

Granny Roses

Green Leaf

Hot Air Balloons

Orange Blossom Doily

Pansy

Pine Cone

Pineapple Doily

Pineapple Set

Pinwheels Nadias Crochet

Pretty Kitty Scroll Down

Roman Candle

Roses and Leaves

Ruffled Diamond
Doily


Sailing

Simple Doily

Vanity Fair Scroll Down

Viola Pansy

White Doily




Knit:

Coasters:

Knitting Pattern Central Coasters

Doiles:

Knit Flower Doily

Knitting Pattern Central Doiles

Loom Knitting:

Coasters:

Sun

Watermelon

Check the Holiday Blog Pages for Holiday Patterns.

Valentine's Day

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Patriotic Holidays

Halloween

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Picture Credit:

4 comments:

Thank God I can crochet said...

The picture of the doily on your main page is very pretty. Do you have directions for it? Thank you for your time.

Sheltie Times said...

All the free patterns I have located are linked here. When I don't have my own pictures to use I use those freely available on Flickr and this one did not list a pattern reference.

Thank God I can crochet said...

Thank you

Cille said...

You have two of my doilies listed, Blue Pineappls and Crowns Surround that are no longer found on the Pisgah site. You can find them and two more of my designs here

http://cillesdoilies.angelfire.com/

Cille

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers