Thursday, December 9, 2010

Barbie Christmas Caroler



The two patterns I wanted to complete for Barbie for Christmas were the Santa and the Christmas Caroler outfits. Set one is complete and ready to ship. Set two needs to be finished by Christmas Eve. I need to get Ken finished. I think Kelly and the American Girl Doll will be projects for next year as I need to get started on the duplicates that need to be completed before Christmas Eve.

I am making two of these outfits for two girls who have both participated in our Christmas Eve caroling. I hope that it will remind them now and in years to come of a family tradition. After all Barbie continues to make a great holiday decoration long after her play days are over.

This is another free pattern that can be found on the Holiday blog page listed under Barbie. Many of these pages are listed as multiple page links so I am working on updating my links to match the way they can be reached.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers