Monday, May 24, 2010
Amigurumi Bear Finger Puppet
As promised, I am posting the finished bear puppet. For those that want to see the previous blog post on putting this fellow together the post is here.
I am really looking forward to completing more projects in this leaflet and then trying to adapt other small Ami patterns to finger puppets. This leaflet lays out the process fairly clearly. If I am successful, I will document my progress.
This was created from an out of print pattern, Leisure Arts Leaflet 435, 1986, Finger Puppets 12 Designs to Crochet by Susan Pippin.
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (196)
- American Girl Knit Sun Dress
- My American Girl and 18" Doll Projects
- American Girl Doll Crochet Sun Dress Crochet
- Frog Bath Mitt Crochet
- American Girl Doll Crochet Dress
- Amigurumi Bear Finger Puppet
- Little Barbie on the Prairie
- Free Doll Patterns Bratz, Dora, Air Freshener, and...
- Amigurumi Finger Puppets
- Amigurumi Progress
- Fashion Doll Outfit Packaging
- Barbie Pilgrim Outfit
- Fashion Doll Sock Yarn Dress
- Granny Square Baby Ball
- Fashion Doll Shorts and Top
- Fashion Doll Polish Peasant Dress
- My Fashion Doll and Barbie Projects
- Crochet Train in Crochet World
- My Amigurumi and Toy Projects
- Amigurumi Farm
- Amigurumi Horse
- ▼ May (21)