Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Frog Bath Mitt Crochet
I wrote about making crochet bath mitts for Easter and never got a chance to take pictures before the package needed to be mailed. Since I have a longer lead time before Christmas presents must ship, I will have a better shot at getting pictures uploaded to the blog.
This pattern is from Annie's Attic Fun-Time Bath Mitts, 879512. I found the patterns to be easy to follow and enjoyable to make. The kids seem to like the combined idea of puppet and wash cloth. It makes for a fun and practical bath toy. I have found some great sales on the dish cloth cotton yarn so I have a supply ready to make more. I am working on new ways to take the basic pattern and add new faces to create new characters. I want a Halloween theme. If it works out you will see the pictures here.
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (196)
- American Girl Knit Sun Dress
- My American Girl and 18" Doll Projects
- American Girl Doll Crochet Sun Dress Crochet
- Frog Bath Mitt Crochet
- American Girl Doll Crochet Dress
- Amigurumi Bear Finger Puppet
- Little Barbie on the Prairie
- Free Doll Patterns Bratz, Dora, Air Freshener, and...
- Amigurumi Finger Puppets
- Amigurumi Progress
- Fashion Doll Outfit Packaging
- Barbie Pilgrim Outfit
- Fashion Doll Sock Yarn Dress
- Granny Square Baby Ball
- Fashion Doll Shorts and Top
- Fashion Doll Polish Peasant Dress
- My Fashion Doll and Barbie Projects
- Crochet Train in Crochet World
- My Amigurumi and Toy Projects
- Amigurumi Farm
- Amigurumi Horse
- ▼ May (21)