Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Knight with Shield Finger Puppet



I love finding new patterns, especially those that are free or bonuses that come with subscriptions to magazines I buy. I wrote in an earlier blog about finding out about the online web bonuses offered by Crochet World for both print and online subscription magazine buyers. When I found out I downloaded a bunch of patterns and this is the first one I have had the chance to make. This is from the April 2010 web bonuses still available as of the date of this blog. It is labeled Castle Tote and has several projects available including the knight I made here.

This knight is part of a fairytale project I am making using a couple of different patterns I have collected. I will be posting more of the projects this week and next week as I continue and letting people know where the free patterns can be found. Like the farm project I hope to have it completed and ready to ship for Christmas. I started the most complicated part of the project last night. I chose not to use the castle from the Crochet World and am opting for a different pattern. I think I may try the Crochet World castle at another time with different dolls found in the other castle I am working on now. I have never had a problem with mixing and matching my toy projects as long as the items fit into the containers.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers