Thursday, September 16, 2010

Princess Finger Puppet Yellow Dress



This was the second pattern from Crochet World's April 2010 bonus patterns. I liked certain parts of this pattern better than the other princess I will be discussing, but the neck did not work well which was frustrating. I thought the hair was an improvement over the first princess I made and I think I may use it for future doll puppets royal and common. However, the neckline made this puppet VERY challenging to get her to look right.

I have not given up on the pattern. I still like this princess as she is not the stereotypical fairy princess, but more an ordinary girl with royal lines. I have learned a few things from the process and can see where adjustments can be made.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers