Monday, September 20, 2010

Dragon Finger Puppets


Around Easter last year I wrote about the Crochetme Dragon finger puppets I was making as part of Easter basket fillers. I posted pictures and did not feel I had the skill to work on the human characters that went with the set.




When I started this fairytale project I found an additional dragon finger puppet pattern in the April 2010 web bonus patterns at Crochet World. As of the date of this blog entry that pattern is still available at Crochet World for subscribers if you are interested in finding it.


This picture does not do him all the justice I hoped, but he actually looks rather cute when in his natural shape.

As I mentioned when discussing the farm project, I am hoping to recreate in crochet some of my favorite childhood toys. I had the original Fisher Price Castle and loved the figures. The dragon and knight were two of my favorites from the set. Being able to find some fun crochet options has made preparing my Christmas packages fun.



If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers