Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Knight with Red Plume Finger Puppet


As I mentioned in the previous knight post I am working on a finger puppet fairytale project mixing and matching patterns to find projects to add to my supply. This knight was an part of an earlier project I had found from Crochetme. I wrote around Easter about making the dragon from this set to send as part of an Easter package. I was not even remotely ready to consider working on doll faces when I made the first couple of dragons. I still struggle with faces, but have decided it can be done. I still hate working on faces, especially when safety eyes are not useful.



I am pleased with my two knights so far. I am thinking that I might expand the troops in the spring with my Easter package and experiment with their accessories.



If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers