Monday, May 3, 2021

Bee with Blanket



This is my final bee project, for now at least. I promised I'd make a second bee. You can find that free pattern here. The blanket is part of the Beehive playset I posted about earlier. I wanted to include it in this final post with the bee so I waited to make it until I started the bee. You can purchase the Beehive playset here.


The bee is made with Omega Sinfonia sport cotton and a B hook. The flower is made with worsted weight acrylic and a G hook.








5 comments:

Sandi Magle said...

This is adorable...wonder if you could adapt to tiny to make pins...so many people love bee decor and wearables...Darling!

Handmade in Israel said...

So very sweet! #MMBC

Ivani said...

BEEautiful! Really cute.

Shami Immanuel said...

It's adorable.

Joanne said...

Oh so cute!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers