Monday, February 27, 2023

Chick a Hop



Last Easter I made crochet projects but for a variety of reasons never got around to posting them. As summer approached I realized in future years I'd want information about these projects as I'd likely make at least some of them again. With that in mind I started preposting Easter posts to arrive in a more timely fashion for the following Easter that would trace the projects I'd made in 2022.



My husband saw the Chickadee Friends Herrschners Kit in a catalog I had left on the table and it arrived as a Christmas present. I've been decorating his home office with holiday ami's to brighten his day and he dubbed this one Chick a Hop. As of my preposting this the kit was still available at Herrschners here.

Notes:

I used a D hook for this project. I wanted a smaller ami for my purposes.

To get the stitch counts to match I found myself changing directions in rows 4-7 of the body to keep the counts correct. I haven't seen a correction on the site but this was my experience.

2 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So cute! Thanks so much for stopping by and glad that you enjoyed seeing the vintage pictures!!
Hugs,
Deb

Sum of their Stories said...

These are so sweet! What a fun idea.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers