Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Glitter Girl Bathing Suit



While I have never found patterns specifically designed for the Glitter Girl dolls I've been fortunate to find dolls with about the same fit to send off a decent wardrobe for the donation.

This is actually a different swim suit pattern than the one I used last year. This is part of Adoring Doll's set for the male and female 18 inch dolls and the smaller 14.5 inch dolls. I posted about making the male doll's suit earlier. I'm hoping to finish the female suit for one of the My Life dolls. You can purchase the pattern here. The patterns are available individually if you only have interest in one of the dolls.

Notes:

I used a G hook for this project and followed the rest of the directions as listed.

I'm slowly working my way through the bathing suits and am hoping every doll will leave with one.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers