Monday, March 30, 2020

Lots to Love 8 Inch Sun Suit


I recently discovered that a series of doll patterns from Annie Potter presents that I had thought were out of print and unavailable are actually available through the publisher's website. She is also selling some of the digital patterns on Etsy. I wanted the printed leaflets so I ordered them from her website.

This sun suit is part of the Sweet Baby Doll Layette leaflet and can be purchased here. I was particularly pleased to locate this one, I had seen a used one advertised, because it not only has patterns for clothes to fit the 8 inch baby dolls but also accessory items like a Moses bed and a diaper bag.

If you follow my blog you know that I do try to include accessories for the bigger baby dolls in my donations, this will allow me to do so for the smaller dolls, too. Finding a leaflet that included these items for the smaller dolls which likely can also be adapted to the 10 inch dolls was a find.

I now have 2 outfits ready to donate for this doll so I'm making progress.

Notes:

I used baby yarn for the main part of the outfit and the hat. The pink yarn is a no longer available brand of sport yarn from AC Moore. It took an e hook to get the outfit to fit.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers