Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Lots to Love 8 Inch Doll Spring Dress



I have this Amy Carrico pattern in a couple of different baby doll sizes and I love the style and that it has several pieces that gives the child options to use with other outfits. This set does that and is easy to make. Sadly Amy's patterns are kind of available on a hit or miss basis. I tend to buy when she has anything new as soon as she lists because she isn't always selling. When I tried to link this pattern she didn't have any baby doll patterns for sale currently. If that changes I'll try to update the blog entry.

I used Bernat baby yarn for this pattern with a C hook for the upper part of the dress and a b for the bottom. The rest of the pattern was done with a C hook. I've not had great luck with the baby headbands so I decided to play with a hat. There is no pattern as it is still a work in progress.

1 comment:

Kim Carberry said...

What an adorable spring outfit. I love the colour of the yarn that you used.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers