Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Sweetly Dress



I've been trying to rotate through the baby dolls to make sure they all leave with wardrobes. I mentioned previously Darski wrote 2 pattern sets for the Lots to Love 10 inch Baby doll. This doll dress pattern is from her free Sweetly set found here. I used Bernat Big Ball Baby Sport in Pink and Baby Baby. Notes:

The suggested hook sizes worked for me.

The panties ended up a bit longer than I wanted as it took me an extra row before I could join the crotch. It works but I'd combat this by adding and additional row to the dress before adding the trim next time. I did row 10 inn a contrast color and I'd do that again for a future project.

I changed the shoes to make them fit better. I would suggest an e hook next time as I had to sew around the top to tighten them.

Complete row 1-3 of the booties.

Row 4: sc evenly

Row 5: sc in back loops around

Row 6: sc reducing 4 times at toe

The bonnet worked as written.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

This is so sweet. I've just ordered some more yarn so I have no excuse not to get stuck into those projects I've put aside!

Oombawka Design said...

This crochet dress and bonnet set are adorable on your 10-inch doll! Thank you for linking up at our weekly Crochet and DIY Link Party! You’ve been featured this week in our post this week: https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/alpine-cowl-baby-dress-bonnet-crochet-hexagon-sweater-party-548/
Thank you for taking the time to share your content with our readers!
Rhondda

Laurie said...

My grandma made so many babydoll clothes that she crocheted. So beautiful!

Thank you for sharing at the Homestead Blog Hop!

Laurie

Laurie said...

My grandmother made me such lovely crocheted babydoll clothes. This reminds me of her!

Thank you for sharing at the Homestead blog Hop!

Laurie

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers