Wednesday, February 9, 2011
American Girl Valentine Dress
This dressed is based on the Valentine's dress pattern found in PatternsByJeannine SIGNATURE SERIES: All American Girls - 36 Crochet Patterns for 18 inch Dolls. The hat is based on a free pattern found here.
I now have my second Valentine's package completed. I filled a Valentine's bag for my weekend visitor with the two dresses and a puzzle book. I am pleased I finished the challenge on time.
This was my first experiment with ribbon and it was a fun challenge. A saftey pin proved highly useful in threading the ribbon through the crocheted hat.
St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and I have already started on my projects. I am converting a Skipper dress for Barbie with St. Patrick's Day colors. The skirt is almost finished. It remains to see how the top will fit.
Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:
Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page
Barbie Knitting Page
American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing
American Girl Doll Knitting
Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth
- St. Patrick's Day Projects
- Thank Your Favorite Pattern Writers
- Vintage Pattern Shopping
- St. Patrick's Day Crochet Dishcloth
- Easter Comes Late
- St. Patrick's Day Hello Kitty
- Organizing Your Patterns
- Blue Bunny
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Knit Picks Fingering Yarn
- Barbie St. Patrick's Day Dress
- American Girl Valentine Dress
- Barbie Pink Valentine Ball Gown
- Ana Paula Rimoli Patterns in Crochet Today
- Think Spring
- Valentine Mouse Finger Puppet
- Valentine Bear
- Skipper Sun Dress
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2010 (206)