Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blue Bunny



My husband bought Super-Cute Crochet: Over 35 Adorable Animals and Friends to Make. He recently picked out this bunny to decorate his office this spring.

The faces of these characters are different from previous ami's I have made. What I have traditionally used as the bottom of the head is used as the front and back of the character's head. These animals work up quickly and I plan to make several of them for Easter baskets this year. I also am planning to experiment with the Kitty pattern that has the look of a Hello Kitty pattern. There is a dress pattern for the kitten and I am thinking about experimenting with it for St. Patrick’s Day.

I am currently working on the chicken pattern. These patterns are cute, but much simpler than the ami's found in Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet. This would actually be a great book for those looking for patterns to learn amigurumi. The patterns are more attractive than many of the beginning patterns I have seen. The directions are clear and easy to follow. The details are not too challenging to follow.


1 comment:

WAH Adventures! said...

This makes me think of an old cartoon my daughter used to watch on Disney Channel. I think it was called bunnytown. You should look it up, it looks like those bunnies :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers