Wednesday, November 10, 2010

American Girl Red Sox Cheerleader


Those who have been following this blog know I got a box of doll clothes from my Mom to give to my niece on my husband's side for her birthday and Christmas. My husband and I both come from a families of big sports fans. When Mom was looking through Fun-to-Knit Doll Clothes one of the first patterns she commented on was the cheerleaders costume. She talked about making Patriot's cheerleaders costumes. That is fine for some of the other kids, but my niece is a HUGE Red Sox fan, so Mom made an outfit to suit her interests.

After talking with my husband we decided to hold this one for Christmas, so my Mom would get to see my niece open it when she drives up to visit us for the holiday.

The Barbie and American Girl Doll Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Patriotic

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Halloween Page



Pictures may not be used without written permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers