Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Barbie Pilgrim Shady Lane



Once I learned about adding elastic, this became my favorite of the two Barbie patterns. The original Shady Lane pattern does not use elastic. Adding it made it a much easier project for me to work with in making a neat outfit with a closed back.

This pattern can be found at Shady Lane. It is in the pattern book Timeless Fashion Dolls Volume 1, #495.

The shawl and the style of bonnet also make this a favorite of mine. I have one more of these to make, but it does not have to be finished until Thanksgiving Day.

I am already thinking about how to adapt these patterns to create something for Kelly and Skipper for next year. Thankfully only one side of the family has the Kelly/Skipper dolls so I could make one set and be done. However, they all have additional Barbies, so I do not believe I am done with Barbie Pilgrim outfits, just yet.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers