Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Barbie Pilgrim Shady Lane
Once I learned about adding elastic, this became my favorite of the two Barbie patterns. The original Shady Lane pattern does not use elastic. Adding it made it a much easier project for me to work with in making a neat outfit with a closed back.
This pattern can be found at Shady Lane. It is in the pattern book Timeless Fashion Dolls Volume 1, #495.
The shawl and the style of bonnet also make this a favorite of mine. I have one more of these to make, but it does not have to be finished until Thanksgiving Day.
I am already thinking about how to adapt these patterns to create something for Kelly and Skipper for next year. Thankfully only one side of the family has the Kelly/Skipper dolls so I could make one set and be done. However, they all have additional Barbies, so I do not believe I am done with Barbie Pilgrim outfits, just yet.
Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:
Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page
Barbie Knitting Page
American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing
American Girl Doll Knitting
Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:
Pictures may not be used without written permission.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (55)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (196)
- Hello Kitty Santa Crochet
- Let the Holiday Season Begin
- The Last of the Thanksgiving Dolls
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Ken and Barbie Pilgrims Crochet
- Mrs. Pilgrim Bear
- Crochet Pilgrim Weeble
- American Girl Pilgrim
- Ken Pilgrim
- Barbie Pilgrim Shady Lane
- Barbie Pilgrim with Free Pattern
- Thanksgiving Update
- American Girl Doll Bathrobe
- American Girl Red Sox Cheerleader
- American Girl Christmas Knitted Sweater and Pants
- American Girl Knitted Evening Gown
- American Girl Doll Poncho
- American Girl Doll Loom Hat and Scarf
- American Girl Doll Hat My First Loom Attempt
- Pilgrim Bear
- Fall is Moving Fast
- ▼ November (21)