Monday, November 29, 2010

Let the Holiday Season Begin



I was flipping through my pictures trying to find which one to post and it amazes me just how many things are in my attic waiting to ship for Christmas and one birthday still happening before the holiday.

We generally start decorating the day after Thanksgiving. With a new dog who is still getting used to the house we have decided to back off a little with our decorations as we tend to have the motto if it doesn't move it gets decorated. I do not think she can handle the stress of that much change and temptation. So this year we are scaling back. It will be hard, but worth it for our new girl.

However, that does leave us with some time on our hands so perhaps I will get more done on my projects.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers