Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Saturday, September 12, 2026
16 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit
With this swimsuit complete I have one more to make for the 16 inch baby doll and then what ever else I can complete for the Calico Critters to finish out the 2026 swimsuit challenge.
This was made using a no longer available 18 inch doll pattern from Stephanie Dygerty.
Notes:
This was a great chance to use up an orphan yarn for the yellow. Not sure what brand this is but the white is Red Heart Super Saver.
I need a K hook to get this to fit the baby doll.
The only part of the swimsuit I have to play with is the top row. I always have to make sure the points are centered. I added a reverse crochet to finish the hat.
I use 40 chains for the ties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(181)
-
▼
September
(10)
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit
- Our Generation School Uniform
- 16 Inch Baby Doll I Feel Pretty
- Chelsea Sun Dress
- Calico Critter Dad Swim Trunks
- Calico Critter Mom V-Stitch Sundress
- My Life Cat Short Set
- Our Generation Patriotic Swimsuit
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Linmary Dress
- Little Red Riding Hood Wolf Finger Puppet
-
▼
September
(10)



No comments:
Post a Comment